BRENT – MODEL IE-X POTTERY WHEEL
$1,516.50 – $2,371.50
Please note that this item is available by special order only. Ordering this item functions as requesting a quote, we will contact you with lead times.
Brent® IE-X Wheel Features:
• Handles 100 lbs. continuously
• Recycled high density poly tabletop
• Extended height legs adjust for tabletop/storage/portability —Legs extend from 20″ – 25″ as a floor model or the extensions can be removed to convert to a 13″ tabletop model.
• Legs are standard diameter Brent legs that fit all Brent wheel attachments — also powder coated for improved scratch and corrosion resistance.
• Electronic speed control with reversing switch — features a neutral “safety” position to assure smooth transitions when changing direction. Neutral position allows the wheel head to spin freely in both directions to be used as a banding/decorating wheel.
Additional Brent® IE-X features:
• All-steel construction of frame and legs — for unsurpassed strength and durability
• Permanent magnet 1/3 hp, 6 amp DC Motor — provides dependable variable speed control
• 14″ cast aluminum wheel head — marked with concentric circles for ease in centering clay and includes two bat pins
• Self-tensioning 4-groove poly-v drive belt — keeps the belt tight for maximum performance
• Durable, cast aluminum foot pedal — delivers smooth control and speed range of 0-240 rpm and has a 9 foot cord for floor or tabletop use
• Splash Pan
• 14″ Plasti-Bat
• “How to Throw on The Potter’s Wheel DVD
• FIVE YEAR WARRANTY (Effective 1/1/11)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.