BRENT – MODEL CXC POTTERY WHEEL
Please note that this item is available by special order only. Ordering this item functions as requesting a quote, we will contact you with lead times.
For years the CXC has been our heavy-duty wheel for the potter requiring strong, consistent performance whose work often includes large forms. The CXC can handle 300 pounds of clay continuously.
The Brent® CXC wheel includes the Brent® Classic Controller with these features:
• Optimal torque at all speeds — wheel speed remains constant under varying loads for smooth feel and full control
• Quiet operation — electronic noise filtering for quiet operation
• EZ-feel toggle switches — on/off and forward/reverse switches are easy to locate. Forward/reverse switch has neutral safety position to assure smooth transitions when changing directions.
• EZ-to-read indicator light — protrudes from control box for viewing from potter’s stool
• Easy to service modular connections for motor and foot pedal — makes upgrades and replacements easy
Additional Brent® CXC features:
• Handles 300 lbs. continuously
• Reversible electronic speed control — assures maximum torque and smooth response both clockwise and counterclockwise
• Legs are powder coated for greater durability and improved scratch and corrosion resistance
• All-steel construction and solid table — for strength and durability
• Automatic belt tensioning — keeps the 6-groove poly-v drive belt tight for maximum performance
• Permanent magnet 1 hp, 10 amp DC motor — allows the user to work with up to 300 lbs. of clay
• Durable, cast aluminum foot pedal with 4 foot cord — offers smooth control and speed range of 0-240 rpm
• Cast aluminum 14″ wheel head — marked with concentric circles for ease in centering clay and includes two bat pins
• FREE Splash Pan
• FREE 14″ Plast-i-Bat®
• FREE “How to Throw on The Potter’s Wheel” DVD
• TEN YEAR WARRANTY