Wheel & Equipment Repair
Clay Art Center in Tacoma, Washington is a trusted facility for pottery wheel and pottery equipment sales and service. We can repair many types of ceramics equipment from pottery wheels to slab rollers to pugmills. We utilize OEM parts and we maintain stock of many common components for common brands. We can even help source parts for you if you would like to handle the repair work on your own!
The most common equipment repairs we see:
- Foot switch issues on pottery wheels
- Belt/Drive issues on pottery wheels
- Pottery Wheel motor replacement
- Pottery Wheel Splash pan replacement
- Cable replacement on slab rollers
We can fix most ceramics equipment with our decades of knowledge and experience.
Current repair rates:
- Labor and Drive Time $100/hr
- Diagnostics $50
- Parts are priced at Retail rates
If you have equipment that needs serviced please send photos of the equipment and it's info badge (has details regarding model #, serial #, voltage/amperage/wattage) to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the repair process.
Please no equipment drop offs unless approved beforehand. We do not have space to store customer equipment indefinitely.